Feedback & Inquiries
We welcome your feedback about accessibility at YWCA Kitchener-Waterloo and invite your comments or questions by completing the YWCA Accessibility Feedback Form.
Alternatively, you may provide feedback, ask questions, or seek assistance in the following ways:
- In person at any YWCA Kitchener-Waterloo program location.
- In person at the administrative building located on the main floor at 153 Frederick Street, Kitchener, ON N2H 2M2.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By telephone at 519-576-8856 ext. 117.
- By fax: 519-576-0129
- By mail: YWCA Kitchener-Waterloo, 153 Frederick St., Kitchener, ON N2H 2M2.
We may need to contact you to provide further information. Please include:
- Your name
- Your affiliation (e.g. client, member of the public, volunteer, student, staff)
- Contact information (telephone and/or email)
- A brief summary of your feedback
All feedback will be reviewed and forwarded to the appropriate individual.