Registration for Camp Clover 2018 will open on February 1st. Please check back then!
The YW Kitchener-Waterloo has provided traditional nature-based day camp to children in the Region for over 75 years. Campers are bused daily to Camp Clover, which is located in the countryside outside of Bamberg on acres of beautiful property owned by the K-W Optimist Club.Campers will enjoy traditional camp activities such as:
- Canoeing, archery, swimming, hiking
- Sports and games
- Learning camping skills
- Drama, campfires, camp songs & more
The pond at Camp Clover is a natural spring-fed pond. The water is tested regularly to ensure quality for safe swimming & splashing!
Campers are divided into groups according to age:
- Seekers – 5 years
- Explorers – 6 to 9 years
- Adventurers – 10 to 11 years
- Navigators – 12-13 years
Staff to camper ratio 1:8 for 5 year olds, 1:10 for 6-9 year olds, 1:12 for 10-13 year olds. All YW Camp Clover staff are over the age of 18. Like many of our campers, most of our staff return year after year!
Payment Options: Visa, Mastercard, Visa Debit, Cheque, Cash
- Regional subsidy clients are welcome.
- (Please note that campers must be at least 6 years of age to be eligible for Regional Subsidy.)
Financial Assistance is available. Contact the YW for more information at 519-744-3199.
- Please review the Financial section of the Parent Handbook prior to registering.
- We require the date of your child(ren)’s last immunization for Diphtheria/Tetanus/Polio and the names and phone numbers of emergency contact people. Please have this information ready in order to register.