Benefits of working at the YWCA
Those who choose to work at YWCA Kitchener-Waterloo will find competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and of course, a chance to contribute and be a part of the largest women’s multi-service organization in Canada.
Depending on the employee group you belong to, benefits for employees may include:
- Competitive compensation
- A comprehensive Extended Health & and Dental Plan
- A generous pension plan where each employee chooses how to invest their funds
- Life, long term disability and accident insurance
- Out-of-country travel insurance
- A discount on childcare and summer program fees
- A forgivable loan program for staff members to help cover costs of courses
- Discount on memberships at GoodLife Fitness - 15% off All Club Access
YWCA Kitchener-Waterloo is also a member of Travelwise, offering discount transit passes, carpool ride matching and an emergency ride home service for our employees.