Fearlessly Girl is an instructor-led dance program that builds positive body-image and self-acceptance/ confidence while also encouraging girls to explore movement in a way that feels right to them. This program believes that we are all unique and that there is no right or wrong way of moving. We feel that we each have a way of moving that feels right to us and that this should be celebrated. The program is for girls in Grades 6-10 and runs for 10 weeks at a time.
Fearlessly Girl Workshops: In the fall of 2018, we will be offering a variety of training and workshops for professionals, students, and volunteers working with youth that will explore how to be body mindful and body positive in your planning, promotions, and execution of your physical activity based programming while also encouraging growth in self-acceptance and confidence. Keep checking back for dates.
Program Locations & More Information
Centerville Chicopee Community Centre
- 141 Morgan Ave, Kitchener
- Starts Thursday, January 11th (runs for 10 weeks)
- For girls and gender non-conforming youth in Grades 6-9.
- Registration Required (please check 'Fearlessly Girl' from the drop-down menu)
- Register Here: http://www.ywcakw.on.ca/program-registration