Mission & Vision
YW Kitchener-Waterloo champions and supports the enrichment of the lives of women, families, youth, and children. We achieve this by offering:
- Early learning and care.
- Youth development.
- Emergency and supportive housing.
- Counselling, advocacy, and referrals.
- Collaborative community leadership.
- We respect the dignity and worth of individuals.
- We value diversity among people.
- We acknowledge the holistic nature of human needs – body, mind, and spirit.
- We respect the fundamental right to self-determination.
- We ensure that women are respected, their voices are heard, and their issues are addressed.
- We focus clearly, but not exclusively, on women and children.
- We act with integrity and are accountable to our community.
We envision an equitable world where women, families, youth, and children thrive in inclusive communities.