1. Home
  2. >
  3. Accessibility
  4. >
  5. Request for Alternate Formats

Request for Alternate Formats

We recognize that persons with disabilities may use methods other than standard print to access information.   Alternatives to standard print are often referred to as “accessible formats”, and methods to assist communication are referred to as “communication supports”. 

If you would like to request a document in an alternate format please contact the department associated with the document, or email your request to accessibility@ywcakw.on.ca, or telephone 519-576-8856 ext. 107.