We gratefully accept donations of new and gently used items throughout the year. Our Wish List is updated regularly to reflect the changing needs of our clients.
Donations may be dropped off at 153 Frederick Street, Kitchener, ON N2H 2M2 from Monday to Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. Free short-term parking is available on Irvin Street. If you require assistance carrying in your donations, please call us at 519-576-8856 prior to your visit to ensure we have staff available to help you.
- Gift cards for Tim Hortons and McDonald's
- Gift cards for grocery stores (Zehrs, Sobeys, etc.)
- Bus tickets for adults and children
- Brushes and combs
- Shaving cream
- Colouring books
- Gift items for adults and children
- Pyjamas for adults (1X, 2X, and 3X are especially needed)
- Slippers for adults
- Underwear for adults
- Socks for adults
- Gloves and mittens for adults
New or Clean and Gently Used Items
- Plastic drinking glasses for children
- Shoes for women for In Her Shoes
- Bags and purses for women for In Her Shoes
- Accessories for women for In Her Shoes
Due to storage limitations, we cannot accept used clothing donations or large items that will not be used immediately. Used clothing and other items not on our Wish List may be brought to Thrift on Kent (50 Kent Avenue, Kitchener, ON N2G 3R1) or the Salvation Army Thrift Store (63 Highland Road West, Kitchener, ON N2M 5K2). We are not able to pick up donations.
Last Updated: December 6, 2018